Each day, we dedicate ourselves to empowering young people to reach their full potential! At BBBSRI, we've fostered an incredible culture by offering generous and competitive employee benefits. We prioritize our employees' families and well-being while working collaboratively towards enhancing our community. Scroll to see our current openings and generous benefits!
Match Support/Case Manager Supervisor
Are you passionate about making a positive impact in the lives of children and families? Do you have a flair for leadership and a heart for community service? If so, we have an incredible opportunity for you!
As our Match Support Supervisor, you'll play a pivotal role in shaping young lives by overseeing our Match Support Service delivery. You'll collaborate closely with the Director of Program Growth and Impact, orchestrating a system of support, guidance, and case management to our amazing volunteers, children, and their families.
Ready to make a lasting impact? Apply now and join us in our mission to create life-changing friendships for children and families!
- Pay Range: $48,000-$50,000. This position is full-time and offers a comprehensive benefits package.
- Hours/Workdays: M-F, occasional Saturdays
- Primary Location: Providence, RI
TO APPLY: Send resume and cover letter to: HR@BigsRI.org. No phone calls, please.
Driver- Non-CDL Donation Center Driver
We are seeking a responsible, customer-focused driver to join our growing Donation Center team. This position is for non-CDL driver with a 4 days on 3 days off schedule! Home daily; Wednesday - Saturday. $20/hour starting salary. Annual safety awarded, starting at $100.
View the Full Donation Center Driver Job Description.
TO APPLY: Send resume to email@example.com
BBBSRI generous benefits Include*:
- 100% employer paid Health and Dental Insurance premium for eligible employees
- 403b Retirement Plan with 3% employer match of employee salary annually
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) and separate Safe & Sick Leave (SSL)
- 13 Paid Holidays
- Complimentary access to FinFit, a financial wellness benefit
- Complimentary Employee Assistance through Coastline EAP
- Paid Parental Leave of up to four weeks
- Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Training Funds
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Account
- Hybrid and remote work for eligible positions
- Fitness center on-site for employees in our headquarters
- Relaxation room for employees in our headquarters
*All benefits based on eligibility and job description